MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

MTNTOUGH - Randy

I hear ya. I retired as a desk jockey almost 10 years ago. I'm a CFA, and retired corporate bond portfolio manager. Got my first Elk Oct 24 2022 about 90 miles from you in the Little Belts. God, Montana is beautiful. Wished I had taken a horse. So, when I got back to Florida, I bought 16-hand Butter Bean, a stout quarter horse bred on the four 6s ranch. 5 days after I bought him, he reared up, I lost my balance, fell back and landed on my back. I broke my back, one vertebrae in 4 pieces. Thank God I had a 33 yr old neurosurgeon who was a highly talented gift from God. I'm seriously diabetic. But as anything in life, (at 69 now) I was determined not to hamper me. Did all the rehab diligently, I was progressing great. Back to riding my bike and walking. Then in Sept I got rear ended at a red light! Another set back. More rehab, and I'm back to walking. Will try bike riding this week. My feet have serious arthritis and neuropathy. I've had to adapt. I'm going to hunt Elk next Fall. I've got an outfitter to carry out those big suckers. Keep going is my advice. Don't ever feel sorry for my sorry ass. I've had a very gifted life. There are no obstacles I can't overcome. I've had 2 friends with cancer die a horrible death in the past 2 years. And 3 others in treatment. You can't outrun the grim reaper. So, I hope to see ya in October up in White Sulphur Springs. I'll be huffin' and puffin' ( hey, I live at a friggin' altitude of 7'; did I stutter?). I wanna get my first mule deer, all at 70! Hope I get to meet ya!
Dang man. What did you do with the horse?

Glue Factory!
Good question! I sold him about 6 weeks ago. Butter Bean had a super disposition. He was bred at the 6666 Ranch in Texas. Im going to suit the trainer that helped me Butters since it turned out he had a broken coffin bone at purchase, which she told me it had healed...an old injury. I ended up moving him from that place in mid-Sept to a new place. The vet at the new place told me that animals can't tell ya when they're hurt. So Butter Bean was just reacting to his injury. In addition, He ended up getting a bone chip in that area, which I could have had him operated on, but chose to just sell him (with full disclosure) instead of getting it fixed. Butter Bean loved to jump, unfortunately with the bone chip he shouldn't do that. This horse didn't have any bad barn behaviors and just had a great disposition. He loved peppermint candy. And he had a deep whiney, a baritone! I'm very happy he's in a good home.

Attachments

• 20221216_134046.jpg
    20221216_134046.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 10
Buy Adderall Online central nervous system stimulant used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Buying Adderall Online Adderall can also be purchased as generic form.

Telegram...@plugas20

Text or call …+1925 395 4219

3rsqlu.png

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back