MTmiller

Moosie

Grand poopa
DUde..... Let'
s set the story straight. I call to "MT" miller. I've talked to alot of guys that call you "Mountain" miller. I was thinking MT stood for Montana.... but I'm thinking I might have been wrong ?

Can ya straighten this our for me please........ ?!?

Signed, Moosie "Moo-C"

If you saw where I lived there would be no question. It was my email address when I when I went on-line in '98 and was intended to stand for Montana. Elk-bunner is probably pretty close as well. :D

I think all ya'll have been around to many guns or something. As I've wandered the posts I've seen so many handles misspelled. Hillarious. I guess I started this one though with mtnmiller. But now he's talking to "Elk-bunner" and I was sure I read somewhere that this was Goosies Hunt Talk. Does anyone answer to hey you????? :D

Elk-humper does get his named misspelt. names get miss-spelled around here all the time, sometimes on purpose like pufferthindog did but usually it's a mistake.

I don't know how many reply to "HEY YOU"..... I'll make a post and well see.... :D

You mean TufferthanDOGGa. Ya, I've noticed the same thing. Not only do them dudes speak like retards. They spell like them too! ;)

Hey TTD,

If you need someone to get your back on this guy, hit me up. I know a few Donkey Punchers who could probably Git-r-done for ya. :D

271MVC00577F1.jpg

M hump hump sie....pufferthindog....LOL. I honestly thought it said tufferthandung! I guess even when it's right, you read it they way you see it.... :confused:

In his defense.....arsehunters pretty damn funny too! :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back