Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT Super tags are posted.

schelmster

Well I didn't get my elk tag, guess I'll just have to shoot a monster with my everyday over the counter tag.:BLEEP:

Scott

Hunters win state "SuperTag" lottery
By The Associated Press

HELENA -- Hunters from Montana and Illinois won licenses to hunt deer and elk in the state's "SuperTag" lottery, the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Park said Monday.

Ed Clark of Whitefish won the deer tag, and Joseph P. Danca of Elk Grove Village, Ill., won the elk tag.

SuperTags allow hunters to stalk their prey in any hunting district in the state where seasons are established for the big game species identified on the license.

Hunters paid $5 for a chance to win a SuperTag hunting license, and could buy an unlimited number of chances. Clark bought only one chance for a deer tag, while Danca purchased 20 chances to hunt an elk. In all, 6,639 chances were sold for the deer SuperTag, and 17,103 were sold for the elk SuperTag. Of those, Montana residents bought 14,933 chances, while nonresidents purchased 8,809.

SuperTags to hunt bighorn sheep, moose and mountain goats were drawn in July.

Hunters bought more than 20,700 chances to hunt a bighorn sheep, 13,120 chances for a moose and 7,350 chances for a mountain goat SuperTag. The licenses were awarded to hunters from Bozeman, Black Eagle and Helena.

Revenue from the drawings will go toward enhancing public hunting access and increasing FWP enforcement efforts.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back