Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT Senator Jon Tester Quietly Taking Money from Anti-gun [Brady] PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you you have not done well the last three years. I've done quite well. I've been retired for 11 years now, and the stock market has been quite kind to me. I realize talking to my farrier, that the cattle market, has been very tough, recently. It's tough to get the sun to shine on everyone, all the time.

I spent the day at a horse auction, not buying today, just an interested watcher. With the prices the horses were going for, there are a few people spending pretty big money for a saddle horse.
I've done well too. Wages up, investments way up. There have been lots of articles on this lately....the economy is doing better
than expected and inflation seems to have been stabilized at a low level.

There are more job options than ever, maybe he isnt willing to move or take a different job?

I've done well too. Wages up, investments way up. There have been lots of articles on this lately....(((the economy is doing better
than expected and inflation seems to have been stabilized at a low level.))))

There are more job options than ever, maybe he isnt willing to move or take a different job?
Rose colored glasses?

Wages up is currently pretty moot point lol
Better than expected is easy coming from crap.

Rhetorical question: Do you wish Senator Mike Mansfield had served only two terms? Montana has benefited most by experience in Congress that places delegates on committees which benefit this sparsely populated, otherwise not highly considered state. Although ideology expressed about term limits would seem to be valid, yet the phrase "never benefits the constituency" has proven false for Montana.
I believe in term limits. Especially when a certain some said they would only serve two terms.

Nope. Just think people get corrupted in Washington after so many years.
knowing you're going to be done after your second term, will 100% lead to the temptation of corruption. What do you have to lose? Certainly not re-election.

I've done well too. Wages up, investments way up. There have been lots of articles on this lately....the economy is doing better
than expected and inflation seems to have been stabilized at a low level.

Same here, no complaints.

You're not paying attention then. Historians will probably look back on today and call this WWIII, if there are any historians to look back.

I agree with you on alot issues on HT Buzz but not this..... but I think Ol Flip Flop Flat Top Tester doesn't need your cash he'll be just fine taking cash from bigger fish outside of MT. He runs a little to close to Uncle Joe and Chucky Schumer. He can go back to the farm that was handed down to him. I could not find his farm in the Block Management booklet either??? I must have missed it??? Hopefully the rest of the born and raised current Montanas will get a new Senator in November when WE vote.

I could not find his farm in the Block Management booklet either???
Punch his name into OnX. He owns a bunch of disconnected quarter sections that wouldn’t be eligible for Block Management.

It’s been widely known for a long time that Tester rakes it in from lobbyists. However, that article you posted also criticizes Sheehy for taking lobbyist dollars as well. Not sure your angle?

“The frontrunner to take on Tester in the fall, Republican Tim Sheehy, runs a company that gets most of its money from federal government contracts and that has employed registered lobbyists.

Sheehy hit the Washington, D.C., fundraising circuit as recently as two weeks ago to raise money from lobbyists with one event led by the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors.

His campaign reported receiving $73,000 in donations from federal lobbyists last year, OpenSecrets tabulated.”

I agree with you on alot issues on HT Buzz but not this..... but I think Ol Flip Flop Flat Top Tester doesn't need your cash he'll be just fine taking cash from bigger fish outside of MT. He runs a little to close to Uncle Joe and Chucky Schumer. He can go back to the farm that was handed down to him. I could not find his farm in the Block Management booklet either??? I must have missed it??? Hopefully the rest of the born and raised current Montanas will get a new Senator in November when WE vote.
He's done good work for Montana, public lands, Wildland fire fighters, the Union I represent, veterans, and federal employees. Also meets with myself and co workers every time we show up in D.C. He's going to meet with us again in 2 weeks to help get a much needed bill for federal employees across the finish line.

Least I can do is throw some money his way.

My family and friends that live in Montana will get reminders from me about the work Tester does and will vote accordingly.

knowing you're going to be done after your second term, will 100% lead to the temptation of corruption. What do you have to lose? Certainly not re-election.
Show me one senator whose wealth came from a salary of $174,000.00.

It doesn’t take more than a single term to see corruption and the senate is loaded with it…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back