MT Drawing Results!

golfer

Think we will see them this week or do you think we will have to wait til next week?

typically 2nd or 3rd full week in April. Right around the corner. Clean your garage, go fishing, plant a garden, it'll be here before you know it.

Within 2 weeks of the deadline to apply per regs.

Last year was the afternoon of the 14th.

Seems like the spring turkey and paddlefish results have both come a week after the app deadline this year...hoping that trend continues but not going to hold my breath

I was just logged in to check if results were out, then saw this thread. 291 Mule Buck tag here I come!

I did check mine, struck out on Paddlefish but my nonresident Dad scored! So thanks for the reminder to look! :)

Good luck guys, didn't apply for deer and elk in MT this year, still antelope to go though...
I know 4 guys that got drawn in Montana last year from Alberta....tough luck as they did not get a chance to cross the boarder-lost $$$ and back to the start.

I know 4 guys that got drawn in Montana last year from Alberta....tough luck as they did not get a chance to cross the boarder-lost $$$ and back to the start.
I turned in my elk tag since I didn't draw my permit but ate my very expensive MT deer tag...

Not willing to play that game again this year so I'm sticking to points or wild card apps for 7 states but deffinitely applying in Wyoming and will take a chance on MT antelope. Got full refunds for my 5 Wyoming tags in 2020, thank f*ck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back