Mt. Deer help!

naturebob

Hi Guys , I introduced Myself Here a month ago and have been enjoying the board. I am from AZ. and up her in ND. working in the oil field. 56 years and going solo in Eastern Montana the first part of the rifle season. If I don't kill then A Buddy from AZ. will come help Me on the rut part of the hunt. Any way I am leaving in the morn. to go south of Miles City and glendive scouting for places to hunt. Been south of Glendive a month ago looking. Still want to look at other areas as I havenever hunted none of it. If anyone can steer Me in the rite dirrection it whould be Highly appreciated. PM or call Me if needed. BOB 701-500-9845. I am going for 2 and a half days. Thanks in advance. Happy hunting....BOB!

Check around Ekalaka. Lots of BLM, Block Management, and some pieces of Custer National Forest.

Thanks Randy, I got the tips You gave Me on the Arizona site still. I got My block mang. book in the mail yesterday with all the listings in it . Was just seeing if anyone has any specifics. Thanks Again....BOB!

Big Fin has some good points. The deer herds in eastern Montana took an @$$ whoopin 2 years ago and EHD hasn't been nice to them since then either. I've hunted over that way and you might also consider the Glendive area. South of there is Makoshika State Park and there used to be some good hunting on the state and BLM land around there. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back