PEAX Equipment

MT Bison Draw

If you application is not pending, unsuccessful or successful, you may have did what I did. You cannot select a cow as your first choice. It has to be a bull or your applicaiton is invalid. I asked the gal why the system let me pick a cow as first choice and of course she said "I don't know".

She did say that the regulations state this requirement. But it looks like I wasted my applicaiton and my fee. :mad::mad:

If you application is not pending, unsuccessful or successful, you may have did what I did. You cannot select a cow as your first choice. It has to be a bull or your applicaiton is invalid. I asked the gal why the system let me pick a cow as first choice and of course she said "I don't know".

She did say that the regulations state this requirement. But it looks like I wasted my applicaiton and my fee. :mad::mad:

I did the same exact thing. I'm so pissed. First application I have messed up in my life!

I almost did this, but then checked the regs. still didn't draw, but I am number 53 on the cow roster.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back