Caribou Gear Tarp

MT archery antelope partner?

I have a 900 MT antelope tag and plan to be in MT for the last 2 weeks of Sept. I’ve never hunted antelope but looking forward to trying spot a stalk hunt this fall. On my own I’ll prob head somewhere in the eastern part of the state. If anyone is also planning to hunt and wants to team up let me know and I’m open to hunting other areas too. Ill have all the gear to set up a nice wall tent camp for a 3-4 day hunt.

I have a 900 MT antelope tag and plan to be in MT for the last 2 weeks of Sept. I’ve never hunted antelope but looking forward to trying spot a stalk hunt this fall. On my own I’ll prob head somewhere in the eastern part of the state. If anyone is also planning to hunt and wants to team up let me know and I’m open to hunting other areas too. Ill have all the gear to set up a nice wall tent camp for a 3-4 day hunt.
Where are you located? I have got the 900 tag as well.

Where are you located? I have got the 900 tag as well.
In flux at the moment. House sold in Cape Cod and exploring a possible move to MT. Will be checking out some areas in SW MT as possible places to live and heading to eastern MT for the lope hunt.

I've been out the past 2 weekends now. Saturday I found plenty of them but just couldn't get closer then 80 yds. I will be back out this coming saturday> I'm in the Great Falls area and will be heading back up to the Maria's River area if someone wants to join me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back