Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MT 510 help

Hunter/nh2mt

My wife and I both drew tags in unit 510 here in Montana. We have never hunter pronghorn before and are not familiar with the area. Just hoping someone may have hunted that unit before or may know the area and can give us a starting point. Planning hunting opening weekend of firearm season. Hoping to get there Thursday night so we can scout Friday and find places we can hunt. Just looking for a starting point. Will be looking online but will not be able to do any on the ground scouting till than. Thanks for any info.

Man I'm not trying to burst your bubble but that unit is almost devoid of public land access such as blm and state. I have hunted it a few times but had access to ranch property. I don't think it has much for block management either but honestly never checked just haven't seen any driving around some of the unit. There is a reason it has been 100% draw with some leftover last few years I've checked. I would be trying to line out some ranch access if I where you. I have a buddy that will be in there again this year. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wowzers
Back