Caribou Gear

Mr.Clinton

KeithE

One day and old man walks up to a guard standing outside the White House. He says, I would like to speak with Pres. Clinton. The guard says, Mr.Clinton is no longer president and no longer resides in the White House. The old man says OK and leaves. The next day the old man walks up to the same guard and says, I would like to speak with President Clinton. The Guard says, Mr Clinton is no longer President and no longer resides in the White house. The old man leaves.The next day the old mand walks up to the same guard and says, I would like to speak with President Clinton. The Guard getting a little ticked off says, Mr.Clinton is no longer president and no longer resides in the White House, don't you understand? The old man says Oh yeah I understand, but I just love hearing it. The Guard says See ya tommorrow.

Yep Elky!!
If you noticed. I have some double entries. They don't look like they go thru. So I make another. Then they go thru :confused: .This computer has really been giving me fits for the last month or so. :D :D :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back