MR 7500 Daypack Lid question

Scratch that, I got access to a computer that will let me upload pics. You can see how I attached the MR Lid to my EMR Frame/Longhunter Bags. Based on your pictures I could see something similar being accomplished and balancing out all of the problems that are being talked about.

First I had some spare slotted buckles from the cargo panel that attached to the top buckles of the lid. I ran the strap that runs from the bag under the handle, and through the MR top lid buckle. Then I took the slotted buckle and attached it to the strap from the bag. The buckle attaches over the top of the handle and cant go off of the side of the pack.

Now with both straps running through the buckle I kept them in place using the velcro that came with the Lid. I wish Kifaru offered this, it would help take care of the mess of strapping that is often there.

I think you could attach the same type of system to the top of the load lifters, verlcro it down and get the desired effect. You would just have to come up with a couple of the slotted male end buckles.

Attachments

• LH 1.jpg
    LH 1.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 228
  • LH 2.jpg
    LH 2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 196
Thanks for the ideas. I know that if I take the pack down too them they will help me out. The benefits of a quality company and being in the same town.

From the looks of the first set of pictures it looks like you can still tighten the straps on the lid some more. I have a Grizzly and I have mine tightened up all the way and I don't have that problem. On my lid I also have a middle strap that attaches to the top of the pack in between the main two straps. That one doesn't have a quick release buckle.

Back