MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Motorcycle river crossing

As well as stinger missiles, push button outrigger, avalanche sphere, and explosive anti-theft device. Complete with compartment containing a bottle of Bollinger R.D.

Came across a pair on motorcycles while scouting for sheep who barely crossed a creek and flooded one of the bikes. The other came close to being swept away so be careful of high water.

I just got back from hiking the trail on foot again. 19.45 miles. We hiked from 7:00 am to 1:00 am and got back to the car exhausted. It seems the risk of flooding the bike is too great to jeopardize making the cross with the bike. Using a bike will at least get me 4 miles up til I hit the river.

Four large tire tubes
Make a small wood frame on top

You swim across then pull the raft over

A canoe or raft sounds sketchy and a recipe for disaster. Maybe some creative use of downed trees or other ways to make a makeshift bridge for your bike and for yourself to push it? If it’s narrow of course. I have crossed a lot of streams and rivers with bikes some successful some not so much! Lots of Examples of successes and failures over on ADVRider.com

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back