Motorcycle river crossing

As well as stinger missiles, push button outrigger, avalanche sphere, and explosive anti-theft device. Complete with compartment containing a bottle of Bollinger R.D.

Came across a pair on motorcycles while scouting for sheep who barely crossed a creek and flooded one of the bikes. The other came close to being swept away so be careful of high water.

I just got back from hiking the trail on foot again. 19.45 miles. We hiked from 7:00 am to 1:00 am and got back to the car exhausted. It seems the risk of flooding the bike is too great to jeopardize making the cross with the bike. Using a bike will at least get me 4 miles up til I hit the river.

Four large tire tubes
Make a small wood frame on top

You swim across then pull the raft over

A canoe or raft sounds sketchy and a recipe for disaster. Maybe some creative use of downed trees or other ways to make a makeshift bridge for your bike and for yourself to push it? If it’s narrow of course. I have crossed a lot of streams and rivers with bikes some successful some not so much! Lots of Examples of successes and failures over on ADVRider.com

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back