Mothers day is coming!

Dunno. My birthday is right there and I may suffer. I usually cook something fancy.

My wife always says she doesn't want anything for any occasions. I always end up getting her something even when she says: "I don't want us to get eachother anything at *insert any holdiay/anniversary*".

Getting her something is always 100% the right move. I never spend much because that pisses her off, but I do get her something.

I normally get her a basket full of stuff she likes: face masks (the beauty kind), fancy soaps, a fancy loofa, bath stuff, chocolate, etc. Things that I picked myself and shows that I actually tried eventhough it took me 15min to put together at Walmart. We have kids so I always get them to make her a card too.

This year she's getting a pedicure and the usual basket of goodies.

My wife can buy anything she wants so it's always experiences. (Besides, we have enough crap already)

Spa day. Mani/pedi. Yoga...Last year was a Las Vegas Showgirl boot camp. This year it'll be Miranda Lambert show tickets.

A box of chocolate and an upright organ....or is that for anniversaries 🤔. Definitely not a vacuum like Stocker. If you don't typically prepare meals in the house, taking over those duties for the day can be good.

I’ve never had to buy my wife anything for Mother’s Day, as this will be her first one. Following this thread for sure!

Last edited:
My wife can buy anything she wants so it's always experiences. (Besides, we have enough crap already)

Spa day. Mani/pedi. Yoga...Last year was a Las Vegas Showgirl boot camp. This year it'll be Miranda Lambert show tickets.
Can never go wrong with a nice spa or massage package. 👍

DO NOT GET HER A VACUME CLEANER! I paid the price dearly for that one even though my 4yo and 2yo got it for here a few years ago.
My newlywed friend bought an ironing board for his wife, soon after they were married, for her birthday. Not a good move. The adage about the thought counting rated a ZERO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back