Yeti GOBOX Collection

Most popular college/university in NM

beginnerhunter

Hey NM residents, what is the most popular University or college in NM among the hunting population? I'm thinking of getting some license plates so my truck blends in a little more when I come out for my hunt. Will be northern NM. Thanks!

I never got any guff in Northern New Mexico even with California plates. I think you are making too big a deal over it.

Normally wouldn't think of it, but was reading about people keying cars and throwing rocks at visitors in taos cause they think they are bringing the coronavirus. Plus with the travel restrictions just thought it might be a safe cheap investment...

I never had my vehicles messed with in NM as a tourist or hunter. Even before I moved here.
Yeah,the usual motel/store parking lot BS I would have gotten the worse end out of in Fresno. You get that in any US city.
Only state I had out of state plate problems was CO, & that was years ago. I delt with the dick....

If you don’t have a front plate, just back in where it isn’t easily seen.

Yeah that's part of the plan. Going to replace my college plate on the front with a NM college. Then use a NM college plate holder in the back just in case. Will cost like $35 or so. They'll be like "Ah must be college student or just moved here or something. Not a tourist at all." Perfect!

Yeah that's part of the plan. Going to replace my college plate on the front with a NM college. Then use a NM college plate holder in the back just in case. Will cost like $35 or so. They'll be like "Ah must be college student or just moved here or something. Not a tourist at all." Perfect!
You are way over thinking this. Spend that $35 on ammo or beer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back