Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

More trail cam Pictures....

Gato,

You ALWAYS have permission to run off my bait sites, as long as I am there ...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I think the F&G just likes to make their job easier. Kind of like on Salmon fishing, they just open 3 miles of river, and concentrate everybody in the same spot.
frown.gif

Can you run 22 in the fall? I saw a dandy there last October.
smile.gif

If you draw a tag you have 1 month out of the 2 month long fall season to run dogs in there. Sept 1-31. They added another 25 tags in there this yr, use to be 50 now its up to 75. I have confronted 1 of the commisioners about this situation of bunching us together etc, he told me the reason they keep 22,31,32 a draw the way they do is because its considered a "trophy" unit for bear. He said it gives a guy a chance at killing truley a trophy bear....lol. I asked him where his "trophy" lion units were at, he had no answer...lol. Then he changed his answer and said errrrr well were still taking data out of those units, we consider them study areas...lol. I said well were's the data your collecting, I never see anyone out while I am hunting collecting data or doing research, surely you could print something on what you been finding for the public so we can see what work you have been doing....then he walked off....lmao. I geuss he had no answer.... lol

Moosie, I like 22,31, I have caught several nice bears in there but when you strike one off the box you never know till you get to the tree how big it is, theres also lots of little bears in there also and you can wear your dogs out pretty quick catching them so theres no guarenteed thing on a big bear. I have 3-4 people puttin in for the tag already if everyone draws might not get to hunt everyone...lol. If you were'nt going to alaska, I would tell you where to move a bait pile to for last couple weeks maybe try and pull that big bear into yours off his, he ain't got much for bait just a bunch of bread then something smelling in a bucket hanging in tree, nothing like the sounds of your baits. I ran into the guy that was baiting it and hes only had the bait out couple days, so I don't think it would take much to pull him off it. How come you never bait in the fall up there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back