Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

More Season 6 of Fresh Tracks now approved by Amazon

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Many have been asking when more Amazon episodes will be available. Earlier this week, four more got approved. We have two more yet to go for Season 6.

If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, click the image or link below.

Season 6.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07B1QCGYS

We are already working on the edits for the 2018 hunts (Season 7) and hope to be far ahead of the curve this coming year, compared to how long it took for Season 6.

New episodes are fantastic!! I appreciate your discussion of going home with an unfilled tag. Being a strong Type A personality, I’ve historically been very frustrated when the season ends and I still have the tag in my pocket. However, this year, I went home from CO elk 1st rifle with 2 unfilled tags ($1200 - you’re welcome CO...), but loved the experience and I can’t wait to get back out there next year!!

Interesting discussion during your recent podcast on resident/non-resident rates BTW.

I kindof binge watched these this weekend. I really enjoyed them. The ones where you all took the kids out and the Wind River elk ones were my favorite right now I think. I called that area home for a little while and it kindof warmed my heart to hear someone else say such nice things about an area that I think has a little magic to it. I was also kindof glad to see the misses. There is probably a better way to say that, but I couldn't think of the right word. I know its not the best part, but I have by pretty discouraged by a miss and it helped to see people bounce back I guess.

Until a month ago, i had never spent a penny on a TV or television service but our living room in our new house looked stupid with a 20 year old, 30 inch TV, so I’m the new owner of a 65” Samsung Smart TV, which streams Fresh Tracks though my wife’s AmazonPrime account.
Newberg is so far amongst Sam Elliot ‘The Ranch’ on Netflix as about the only shows I’ve watched.
It’s pretty good stuff. I explained to my wife that’s the guy that owns ‘the sheep blog’ as she calls this site

Until a month ago, i had never spent a penny on a TV or television service but our living room in our new house looked stupid with a 20 year old, 30 inch TV, so I’m the new owner of a 65” Samsung Smart TV, which streams Fresh Tracks though my wife’s AmazonPrime account.
Newberg is so far amongst Sam Elliot ‘The Ranch’ on Netflix as about the only shows I’ve watched.
It’s pretty good stuff. I explained to my wife that’s the guy that owns ‘the sheep blog’ as she calls this site

You may also like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6lgs6Mntvg "On the trail of Chadwick"

The shows and video are so good soon hunting will become a spectator sport for many.

I see the final two episodes of Season 6 were approved and made live over the weekend;

EP 10: Nevada Desert Bighorn Sheep with Hunt Talk's own "Spitz"

EP11: Southern Arizona Sonoran Safari

Link at the Fresh Tracks TV link on the navigation bar above. Or, just use this link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07B1QCGYS/ref=atv_dp_season_select_atf

Still waiting for the last six thumbnails to be updated.

Great videos, thanks for all you do! After seeing the recent AZ videos/podcasts, I bit the bullet and paid the money for 1 adult & 2 child AZ hunting licenses & 3 elk points to go along with them. Last year, I wasn't convinced it was worth spending that much for an AZ license I didn't see any point in for many years, but you and Corey made a great case for applying in AZ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back