Caribou Gear Tarp

More Pics from KW

B

bcat

View

This is a cat we caught, one of 3, one day last week . Up near the Neb. line. The race was short, about a mile to a brushpile about 30 feet high and 75yrds across. It took them a while but the dogs finally were able to get them out. Pics like this are harder to get than one of a dead cat as the action doesnt last long and it is hard to be there in time. KW

Cool pics....When my dogs have a coon on the ground like this, the second I get there they get a boost of adrenalyn, and the fur starts flying!
biggrin.gif

GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!! kinda makes ya wonder how many anti's would walk up and pet that purtty little kitty..LOL..
My problem with action shots is usally i dont have the camera and if i do im so pumped i forget about it.

------------------
If there isn't any dogs in heaven .....IAINT GOIN

excellent pictures!!!! Man thats about as good as it gets right there !!!!How do you start them KW?
I know what you mean about getting action shots.I cant think of how many times I have said the hell with the pictures lets get in there on a bayed bear or coyote.Then kick myself all the way out thinking what great pictures they would have been.
How many cats have you got this year?Do you run these dogs on anything besides bobcats???

39cats this year, and I chase lion when I can find a track, which I havent been able to do this year yet. The closest place I have to hunt lion is 500 miles away so it is hard to catch the weather right. I hunt coon a little with my dogs mostly in big cattail patches when its froze up and during the day. That can be a good race that can last for an hour or two and never get out of hearing. I absolutly dont let them run coyote as they run to far and this is 99% private land. Most coyote hunting here is with greyhounds. I enjoy cat hunting the most. Thanks for the compliments on the pics KW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back