MORE ON WOLVES

Well, IT, your agenda has come about more and more. We will all thank you when the range is free of livestock, the fragile ecosystems are subdivided, and food sources are suspect. Thank you, you are a narrow minded little twerp

Lost, "What are the better ways and where have the better ways been successful?"

Whatsamatter? Can't you answer the question?
biggrin.gif
You've never provided any link, any quote, any information at all to back up the claims you make (at least not that I can remember).

Here's a tip, Lost. You started out with the same credibility given out of courtesy to anyone. You've lost almost all of it.

If it's because you don't know how to cut and paste a quote, cut and paste a web site URL, or search for something to back up your claims just say so and I'll tell you how.

It= I reread thru many threads and you have the same agenda thru them all. Rid the range of ranchers, by any means. If you were just honest about it the we wouldn't have to have pissing matches thru all the other stuff. I agree with parts....crappy stewards should be sent packing, and good stewards should be rewarded. You won't agree with that will ya? As for the rest of SI topics, its a little give and take to get a result that is most benefitical to the ecosystem over the long run.
A little hint to ya, concede when others make good points and lead them with your good points, they will come around easier to the path if ya lead instead of push.

Lost, "What are the better ways and where have the better ways been successful?"

Whatsamatter? Can't you answer the question? You've never provided any link, any quote, any information at all to back up the claims you make (at least not that I can remember).

LMAO=== IT you have no clue, you only spew out what someone else feeds ya.
Now back to the wolves.... In you OWN words, were there wolves in MT, ID, WY before the feds reintroduced them to Yellowstone and frank church?

Back