Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

More leftovers Wyoming

PAGOAT

Since the screw up with the website for doe tags and people couldn't get tags paid for, they saved those tags and tried to get a hold of people that tried to buy them. Whatever is left after they are back up... buy now if you couldn't get them earlier.

Goat

I took two doe tags in a different unit as the unit I wanted was sold out,now they list that there are some available in the unit I wanted.

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get doe tags for my wife and I that we were unable to when they first went on sale. I had been giving my wife a pretty hard time for missing out on them. Excited to have a few more tags in our pockets and hopefully fill the freezer a little more.

sweet! picked up another doe antelope tag in Unit 1. I should be hauling some serious meat back on my hunt. So I've got 1 buck tag and 3 doe.

So that's 1 antelope for about every 4.5hrs of driving. :)

That was a frustrating day ! I had my cow elk tag but the website timed out as my payment was processing and I lost it ! They were all gone when I got back in.

That was a frustrating day ! I had my cow elk tag but the website timed out as my payment was processing and I lost it ! They were all gone when I got back in.

If that was the case, you should have received notification from G&F giving you about 7 to 10 days to get back to them because their credit card vendor screwed up and asking whether you wanted the tag or not before they either let someone else have it or put it up as a leftover.

Last edited:
If that was the case, you should have received notification from G&F giving you about 7 to 10 days to get back to them because their credit card vendor screwed up and asking whether you wanted the tag or not before they either let someone else have it or put it up as a leftover.

Yep, same thing happened to me for the reduced price antelope tags. I was pleasantly surprised when I got an email from G&F.

It happened to me as well when getting my buck antelope tag, but I had a hunch that the system would release the hold on it after 30 minutes. So, at 29 minutes it said "sold out" then at 30 minutes it showed 1 available, so I scooped it up. Probably the first time in my life I "gamed the game" with anything related to computers and won.

Sorry to hear you missed out on the cow elk though, that's a bummer.

Last edited:
I called G&F that Wednesday. The lady was really nice. She filled a report for me...but I haven't heard anything back.

I am calling tomorrow to ask if they will trade doe tags .When I applied it said the unit I wanted was sold out ,now there is tags left. Hope they will cancel mine and give me two in the unit I prefer.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back