more jackalope info

AZHUNTERR

Thought I'd just pass this along.... There's a new hunting preserve opening up in South Alabama for Jackalope... These are imported Corsican Jackalopes... They're a little bigger than the American Jackalopes found out West...but supposedly the meat is better(more tender...) and their fur is nicer ie. Corsican Jack. pelts were used for many years in Europe - going back to medieval times for making hats and gloves... In fact, the old Coon Skin hat popularized by Benjamin Franklin and Davvy Crockett...was likely modeled after the then more popular Jackelope Hats..of France and Southern Europe... All hunts are reportedly guided. No dogs will be used of course due to the aggressive nature of Jackalope - even the Corsican variety is still said to have an aggressive streak like its American counterpart... Contact AlaJacks.com... for more details!!!!

Now these Jack-o-lopes sounds cool...If this type of Jack-o-lopes is behind a fence(a high fence) I think we should set-up a Trophy Hunttalk hunt
elkgrin.gif
Hell I bet we could get a guide for less than $8000. :D
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Ain't hunting no more J'Lopes!!! Never Again!!!! Mean little bast**ds. Still bear the scares from an all too close encounter, just outside Preston, AZ one day.

Scouting for Pronghorns, had the 357 with me for snakes, next thing I know I'm A$$ deep in a J'Lope breeding ground!!

The Alpha Buck-A-Lope didn't like my presence and made a charge, with evil in his eyes!!

I barely had time to draw and get off a round before he hit me square on the ankle! I missed, he didn't!

Next thing I know there's a whole herd of J'Lopes a comin' for me!! There was a minute, or so, I thought it was all up for yours truely.

Thank GOD for Parris Island, the speed loader, and Hydro-Shocks!!

You guys can mess with 'em if ya want, but I'm gonna play it safe with bears and wild pigs......

Next time it's gonna be my M1 Carbine and a belt full of Banana clips

GOOD LUCK

G46

[ 02-17-2004, 17:37: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back