Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

More items FS/FT

krshunter

A couple of more things as I clean up the shop.

Full set of Kings Desert Shadow camo. High Adventure Pro Quick Dry polyester long sleeve tee shirt, Pro Hunter Quick Dry polyester 6-pocket cargo pant, Wind-Defender Pro Fleece Jacket, Climatex Ultra Rainwear Jacket, and Climatex Ultra Rainwear Pant. Everything is Large/Regular. Wore the cargo pant and tee on an antelope hunt this year. Still in excellent condition. Over $300 spent, will take $125 shipped.

Filson Shelter Cloth Outfitter Coat (Style 460N) Large/Reg, with Mackinaw Wool zip in Jacket/Liner (Style 122/Charcoal) Large/Reg. Never worn. Paid $205 for the coat and $152.50 for the liner. Will ship for $250.

Caldwell Rock BR Competition Shooting Rest, Caldwell Rest Nest carrying case, and Caldwell rear bag. Front rest has been modified by a benchrest competitor. He has custom fit a 10 lb. steel plate to the bottom of the rest and painted to match bringing the rest weight to 25 lbs. $200 plus shipping for the package.

Make offers. Pictures to come.

Last edited:
Not sure I would want to guarantee. I'm 5'10", 180 lb. so it would be close. I don't like tight fitting clothing and this stuff isn't tight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back