Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

More Illegal Logging!

Ithaca,

You are the one that doesn't get it. Buzz gets it. Pointer gets it. Michael gets it. Ten gets it. I get it. By supporting the "watchdog groups" with a zero cut agenda, you are only hurting your cause, not helping it. Fess up you lying weasel. You are a zero cut moron just like all the watchdog groups you promote.

Paul

Ten, the answer to your question is no.

I've always stated that I was for the right of the people to file lawsuits under NEPA, protest, etc.

You and your cronies are the ones who constantly whine and cry about the process every time its used, if it doesnt fit your agenda...

You know like with the wolf reintro, ATV rules, roadless initiative, etc. etc. etc. you howl about how unfair the system was then because those things went against your personal agenda...but with the majority. Of course then its "mob rule" when something passes that doesnt fit your minority agenda.

Well, I'm not a hypcrit when it comes to that. While I fully support the publics right to file lawsuits, protest sales, public comment periods, etc. I also feel that once that process is over, it should be a done deal. As in this case.

I'm not one sided like most people on this board.
eek.gif

Now I have agendas?????

You did hit your head.

Where did I fight the wolf introduction? I just said I didn't agree with the issue.

Ten bears, you need to remember what you write on here.

On the above post you say, "once the process if over and the saws start up, too bad for the greenies."

Yet on the "wolf alert for SE idaho thread" you stated on 12/11/2003 the following in regards to the "process" that you missed on the wolf issue, and cried about how unfair it was? Remember this?

"If it was all that popular in the states that were on the receiving end, then the politicians would have all been on the band wagon, and not against it.

I'm like most people were I live, and we didn't know it was happening until the decision had been made, and then we still don't understand the whole of it. When we had wolves here in the first place, why bring in more."

Also on 12-11-2003 you posted the following: "we didnt know about the process until the date for it passed."

Too bad, it was advertised in the newspapers, on the radio, on TV. A few hundred thousand other US citizens seemed to know about the process and took the time to comment. There were also numerous public hearings in towns throughout the ID, MT, WY region...you must have been playing rip-van-winkle as usual.

Now, I dont have a contradiction with my views and how I felt on both issues....seems you think its fair when the greenies miss something and the saws fire up...but you cry because you and your fellow Idahoans "miss the date" to comment/protest the wolf reintro.

Your two statemtents contradict each other, you can't have the process work differently for different groups, IMO...apparently you feel differently about that.

Does the word hypocrit mean anything to you?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-07-2003 13:42: Message edited by: BuzzH ]</font>

I don't see were it contradicts anything.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'm like most people were I live, and we didn't know it was happening until the decision had been made, and then we still don't understand the whole of it. When we had wolves here in the first place, why bring in more. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never cried about the issue. I never filed a lawsuit to have them removed. I said I missed the comment period, and am still curious about bring more wolves in, when we (locally) had wolves in the area in the first place.

The planning and comment meetings then, were probably scheduled the same as they are now, during the work week and during the typical work day. GOD forbid the federal employee work an evening shift to hold a public meeting. Wouldn't want a WORKING MAN to attend, those uneducated laborers would only make a fuss anyways. It has been a long time since I've seen a federal planning meeting held during an evening.

I know they've held meetings here in UT for the FWS in the evening, FWIW. Also, anyone can request the information from the pertinent agency, review it at their leisure, and submit a written comment. This is how most of the environmental organization get heard.

Our most recent Access Management meetings have been scheduled during the day, and the last two were cancelled at the last minute by the USFS. So those that were taking time off of work to attend, and drove 50+ miles, got there to find the meetings cancelled.

The F&G here sets their meetings up at night or on the weekends. The USFS has had some meetings at night, but they don't advertise well, but they do put up posters for the daytime meetings. I haven't seen anything from the BLM.

Ten, you're whining again.

Like 1-pointer said, request the info and review it at your leisure.

Also, you seem to be smart enough to post on hunttalk, it doesnt take many more brains to comment via email.

You have no excuse for missing the comment periods on issues, none.

BUZZ, whatever. Most times your a waste of time. You really do lack social skills, don't you. Do they let you work in the same office space with others, or is your cubicle out back away from the public?

I think my social skills are actually pretty good.

I aint here to sugar-coat things just for you Ten Bears, and in case you're wondering I usally don't.

What you dont like is being told the truth.

don't woory about itchaca mule, He is just jealous you got out first
wink.gif

now he don't have a checkers partner
tongue.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-08-2003 21:19: Message edited by: michaelr ]</font>

Way to go MULE. Did you graduate, or whittle another gun out of soap to escape again? That last one held up pretty good, at least until the rain storm.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member