Caribou Gear

Moosineese

Moosie

Grand poopa
LAst night I needed to Explain this to Someone but it was in the Political Section .. So I figured I'd cut and PAste it for those that never knew ... ;)

How you Decypher Moosineese : take the Word I type. Look at the first letter, then the LAst letter and not the letter 's in the middle EG: Jsut .. SEE, that word MAkes perfect sence if you ignore the middle letters. that word is common in Moosineese.

Hutning, shootnig and Fuggin' are also Comment words I use. Look at them Carefully, they might make sence

NOW, As far as the Caps I Use, It's a Idaho State Transportation thing. All the Words execpt for the Short words Have a Capital First letter. It's some Fugged up system they use to Screw with Guys like me that can't type anyways...

there is also the Randon Extra Letters in a word like Ramndom or Fishning. Thats becasue I tpye with 2 fingers and Drag my Fingers while I type.

Then there are Jsut the words I don't know how to spell like Elaberate or Ilaborate or Alabirate or ... ?

Lastly, there is the "Space before the End" words EG: hi mDouble or Fug goff that you wil;l see often. this is becasue I use 2 fingers to type and sometimes the left goes faster or Visa Versa.

Yeah, but all of that doesn't explain why you write the way you do. :rolleyes: :D

Well he!!. we sould just add another section to teh Rosetta Stone. Well, see there, I always mess up and type 'teh' rather than 'the'. We will forgive you Moosie. It is places like this that we all feel welcome.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back