Moosie's got a lot of catching up to do...

Jumpin Jahosaphat, Just some Juggling in that Jungle !!!!!!

I dont get the ages of the kids... most are whithing a Year. Holy Chit "Jim Bob Duggar" Keep that Pecker in your Pants for at least a Week, Gesh ;)

In Further news :

Jim Bob Duggar. from Little rock arkansas not only loves his wife Very much but when they were growing up as Brother and sister they used to play alot as well.

story.ark.mom.dad.gif

Jim Bob Duggar, 40, said he and Michelle, 39, want more children.

"We both just love children and we consider each a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them," he said in a telephone interview.

The lord ? G-sus Lady, It's not the lord it's what Happens when you drop the soap in the shower .... :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

All kidding aside, I like kids too but I can Only beat some many a Day. ;)

All I've got to say is why?

At 16 kids, it's not like you can really raise them. All you can do is pound the fear of god into their heads, feed them government cheese, and send them out the door to become 16 further over-populaters. :rolleyes:

Jeez the logistics of just getting them all over to the hospital (in order for them to take that group picture) alone just boggles the mind. Think about it, what do they drive? A school bus?

Forget telling him to keep it in his pants, somebody fold it and staple it first!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back