Caribou Gear

Moosies friends were back again twice last night

Delw

so we had to restore the forums twice.

they hacked it last night around 7-8 my host gets it done I doze off and they busted a nut again.

Delw

did someone piss in baders wheaties? tried coming in this AM, and get a screen with that name on it. some people have way too much time on their hands if they need to hack a hunting site.

I have pissed in more then one persons Wheaties... but non of them have any brains to pull of what these SAN*@#* N@#**'s did..... I've been told to use nice language so for the moment, we'll leave it at that ;)

The issue is being worked on.... Sorry for the Temporary Photo gallery shut down.

And I even posted some good stuff yesterday, now...gone. Bastards...

Well I for one wish they would learn to hack in ENGLISH...I never did learn how to read those Saudi squiggly lines :rolleyes:

027-77.gif

Allah u Akbar... Motha Fu#*@@er...|oo |oo |oo

yea mossie some real nice friends you have there they gave me and my kid a rush went to the can and i hear my say say uh dad i think someone just hacked in to our computer when we were on last night!

Speaking of jibberish, I just watched 'The Kingdom' last night. Best show I've seen in a while.

I have pissed in more then one persons Wheaties... but non of them have any brains to pull of what these SAN*@#* N@#**'s did..... I've been told to use nice language so for the moment, we'll leave it at that ;)

Does that mean I'm clear?:D

HUMmmmmm.... NEed we bombard them all at once ? Let them know "GOD BE WILLING" we're gunna kick some Jihad a$$ ?

HUMmmmmm.... NEed we bombard them all at once ? Let them know "GOD BE WILLING" we're gunna kick some Jihad a$$ ?

Not sure I want those jackasses to have anything of mine, like my IP. No telling what they could do, and I don't practice very safe internetting.;)

Doesn't yer IP change ? or are you on a Static ? If you are on a Static IP, don't you have a firewall ?

I don't think jsut having someones IP is a big deal ?

BTW, I'm not provoking anything. I have enough peoplethat don't like me without going to look for ones that don't speak english....

You're probably right. I do have a firewall. When it comes to computer stuff, I know just enough to be dangerous. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back