Moosie

lilbiggun

I'll stop and get the stuff from REI. Oh and empty your PM, your full man
wink.gif

I'm gonna go and check out that place tomorrow for bear. There another area a little down the road I might check out also.

COOL man !!! I jsut dumped a dozen PM's .. I think 60 is the MAX... I get a few of them and If I don't keep track they build up... I also keep your # there or I'll loose it again
wink.gif
I need to transfer alot of #'s fro mthere to my palm Pilot.

KEWL on the bear. TAKE a few pictures of the Areas if ya get a chance !!! I'll be on a little bit later tonight !!

this trip to REI won't cost as much as your last one for me right
smile.gif

OJJHHHHH Also, I wanted to get game bags there instead of bringing then From here.. Is there a good spot to get SOME King size Pillow Cases for a Right amount ? If not no worries... Just lemme know .

A friend of my wifes shot a nice 6footer a couple years back on that road.

It shouldnt cost you more than 3-600 (you guys need a kayak dont you?
biggrin.gif

I got some killer game bags you can use, down side is that they are kinda heavy, how much weight do you have to spare? They are "fart sacks" from a childrens hospital. Besides the weight they are great plus reusable. Otherwise we can hit a salvation army or something and by pillow cases.

WELL Take a peak, I have those Canvas BAgs but the Suckers weight like over 1# each
eek.gif
eek.gif
I'd rather not take 16#'s worth of Stupid Game bags..

we need about 8 bags per moose and hoping we get 2 moose thats alot of weight for bags. I'm gonig to look for some Lighter Pillow case ones here this week or gonig to have the Wife make some light weight ones.

3-600 fopr the Kyak ? Or the info were he got it ? or to Buy his 6' bear ?!?!
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back