Moosie!

Uhhhhh Winter Kills Or Past harvest ?

Past harvest =

2002, 0 Kills

2003, 2 Kills

2004....... At least 1 (ME)

The one I am talking about is the data from the harvest reports. It will give info on each sheep killed. Age, days hunted, horn length left and right, Circumference left and right, number of rings on each horn, kill year, and kill location.
Ron

Kill Location.... HUMmmmmmm :D

I'm actually meeting with the Sheep Bioligist in 2 weeks when I go View the mandatory Movie and I'm back from Vacation. I didn't think of Asking him about that. But I will now !!!

I have the ones for units 41, 42, and 46. They are full of info. Now on the location. You have to remember that the info is approximate location. Now us hunters have never lied have we

Most people don't think to ask about this piece of info. Now if this help, you owe me a sheep stake. Ron

Ron, I can Swing by your Place and Drop the Whole DAM thing off if you Like Mutton :D :D

As Far as Lieing... Well I .. Uhhhh .. MY.... I mean I ... UHhhhh... NO !!! What a silly question when it comes to hunting ;)

I have a Different view on things, I figure PAst Info only tells me what others did, I don't know how Picky they were, How FAT they were, How Anything .... I only know what MY results are going to be.. HELL, Gunner and Me have 1/2 the Story already written ... (Thats a Joke incase you've never seen and of our "ADVENTURES WITH...." posts ;) )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back