Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

MOOSIE

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Moosie,

You gonna find time to put in for WY this year? I got some elk with your name on it if you gett off your lazy butt and put in! Muhahahaha

How about this one?

2bulls7_10_03.jpg

Or if you don't like that one, how bout this one?

bigbullwalkn.jpg

BUT WAIT!!! I forgot we are talking about moosie, and he only shoots those high caliber bulls, so I know I'll have you with this pic:

spikeelk.jpg

Seriously though, you should put in for elk and antelope over here. Both would make great hunttalk stories for the magazine! But you can't put in for deer, Trophy_Killer beat ya to that already lol!

Ernesto

Great pics, and screw Moosie.... I'll take the one in the middle picture...
wink.gif

How come you didn't put your signature on the raghorn of Moosies? Not too worried about losing that picture...?
rolleyes.gif

Ernesto... I have a BIG PLAN to go somewere this year. It's a bit far to a far away land
smile.gif
But I won't know if I'm going till Feb.

Whens Wyo's deadline ? Whats the Odds, And are there pref points if I don't get one ?

I'm guessing if I don't go on My trip to "A" then I'll be putting in for Montana. I'm limited on the places I can go unfortunately.

I'm also Toying about hunting Colorado with DeerKing.

All that being said, WOW, NICE SPIKE !!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

PS, If I can't go, will ya take Gunner in my place ? And no, he didn't give me $50 to say that
wink.gif

Deadline is like Jan 31st for elk. The odds are not the greatest, but its a great unit, hence the low odds. Somewhere below 10 percent so theres a good chance you wouldn't draw...but hey someone has to draw.

WY doesn't have a points system for deer elk or antelope yet.

Shoot me an email if you decide to put in!

ElkGunner,

If you put in I'll take ya out, we have some pretty nice bulls in that unit. Here is one my friend got from that unit(don't make fun of me, im really tired in that pic lol).

scottsbull.jpg

Seriously though, if you want to put in for the unit I'll take ya out, that goes for any of the Hunttalk team
smile.gif

Moosie,

Send my $50 to WyoHunter, so he can buy some pants HIS own size....
biggrin.gif

Nice Bull Wyo, and thanks for the offer.... Now watch, that unit will never be drawn, as 1845 Hunt Talk members will apply....
mad.gif

Does that offer include CJCJ?
fight.gif

HEHEHE don't rag on the clothes, that was when I LIKED baggy clothes. LOL I'm past that now.

Of course that offer goes to CJCJ, I'm not one to hold grudges.

If 1845 hunttalk members put in some of them are going to have to shoot 5 pts, cuz we can't get that many 6 pts for that many members
wink.gif

Elkhunter,

If we don't draw any tags which is usually the norm we hunt up north somewhere. Usually we just find a few units that are general hunts for any elk and we go up there. Last fall we hunted around Bounderant.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back