Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Moosie U FUNNY

heelerdog

Hey,
I don't post too often, but I been here awhile. So I see all this jibber jabber about asrealasitgets, or whatever. So I coast on over because I'm friggin bored, or suddenly struck retarded. Anywho so I'm cruising thru the "Greenhorn" thread and get bored with it about 1 and 1/2 pages in, so I jump to the end. There it was. I have not laughed out loud at something on the internet in a long time, but that freaking whale schlong picture was AWESOME. It almost made me want to read the whole torturous thread of bitch crying.

So to you sir I say Moosie U FUNNY!

Alright I'm full of chit, I just finished reading that whole friggin thirteen page piece of crap. I have the following observations:

Moosie- strong work on being so hated in ten posts or less. Also I noticed the spelling is much better over there, one of the kids typing for you?

Greenhorn- strong work, the photoshop pics were funny. What a pack of uptight a-holes, my guess is it was fun while it lasted.

Wow two posts in one night for me, I'm down right chatty. If I keep this up who knows I might hit 200 posts by the end of next year.

Heelerdog, I am funny, just ask me :) My typing has been better becasue I have to type slower with my broken hand. Problem is when I type to fast my fingers jet all jacked up on the keyboard.

Whats funny is I can't post over there.. His last post was "I'm impressed Moosie, it only took you 10 posts to post a picture with a dick in it..........Blake"

I wanted to reply.... "And yet it's a small dick compared to the guy posting after it"....

BUT I CAN'T POST THERE ANY MORE .......... :(

I forgot about the hand thing. That is truly impressive work, getting banned in 10 posts, would you be my mentor? I'm thinking about registering over there to see if I can beat your record. Has to be a record I'm surprised Guiness hasn't contacted you yet. That dude definitely has some issues of the homo erotic nature. Oh well thanks for the out loud laugh.

HAHA.. I've made many a people logg off the net Laughing out loud ;)

YAh, I don't know what the deal is... ALL I did was post pictures of dead critters. I think it over whelmed them ;)

Back