Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Moosie is off now

lilbiggun

It was a great couple days with moosie and his dad. Got skunked on the bear thing but we did see a sow and cubs. At 8:30 this morning there floats left the water for there trip.

It was great meeting sr and jr. Although it is never a boring a time around moosie, and he has a real bad fetish about milkshakes. He had me laughing so hard I was crying many times.

I'm pretty sure they will have a good hunt. First impressions are a big thing and high adventure left a mighty good impression with me and I know both oscars had a good feeling also.

Oh and he was 6 lbs over weight on his bags. So much for that detailed list of his
wink.gif

I got a few pics and will post them after I get them developed.

I'm glad you had a nice time meeting the two Oscars!!

Thanks for taken care of them for the past couple of days.

Here's another UPDATE for you and all.

I just got off the "satelite phone" with him, you think he talks fast in person, good grief he was going a hundred miles an hour this time. Lets hope I remember everything he was saying.
smile.gif

He said they have their camp all set up and they are about to head out and get their drinking water supply ready. He said their is a lot of bugs, but a slight breeze so their not too bad yet, and they are by a small lake where they are going to try and do some fishin.

Oh yah, and he said they saw two HUGE 60+ BULLS as they were flying in. I've never heard him so excited in his life!! He said he's so excited his itching to go get um!! He said he can see the patch of trees that they are in and it's about 1/4 mile from camp and the two moose are about 1 mile apart from each other!! He is definetly having a hard time staying put, he said it's 12:10 there and he can't do any hunting until the morning!! He said they were gonna try and get his dad a moose first and then try for himself. His only concern was that the area they are in, the trees are thick and he's not sure what the hunting situation will be like. But I'm sure he'll get it figured out pretty quick.
wink.gif

I can actually say that I am pretty excited for him too, even though he is gone for three weeks. He said he wouldn't call tomorrow unless they get one, otherwise he'll call back in a couple of days, and I'll let you know the progress then.

Happy hunting til then.

-Mrs. Moosie

I'm glad they seen the moose. High air said they would try and spot one before they set them down. I hope they bag both.

Last night Moosie was giddy as a school girl and I would hate to see him now after seeing those bulls.

Best of luck to both of them.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back