Moosie FYI

Originally posted by Delw:
Ive met lots of people that are total arrogant full of shit assholes and they are still nice guys.
Yep I think you are a nice guy also Del :D
;)

You know what would really shut his board down, is if Elkchsr registers.... Since it looks like the Imaginary Corporal posts 4 times for every other post, if The Cheese were to come back, they could soon reach infinity.....

How would that work... I stayed up last night with my HP Clculator figureing it out and I ran out of BAtteries !!! there wouldn't be enough Smilies ;) :D
elkgrin.gif
:eek: ...... :rolleyes:

Hell, I haven't been banned from anywhere this week Yet
shhh.gif

Think I will drop by and sign up, it won't be hard to tell who I am' sort of like moosie except drop the m and replace with a w :D :D :D

Back shortly
hump.gif
hump.gif

my first post:::I just wanted to say kigh and want to talk about huntn squirells. The last time we huntd squirells we had us a contess and ech time ya got one the other guys had to loss 1 pice of cloths, it was funy, bunch of guys runninround the woods nakid wifth guns.
I wii be bak tomorow to tell ya how to kook squirells

[ 08-19-2004, 19:57: Message edited by: jimmyd223 ]

quote:Originally posted by Delw:
Ive met lots of people that are total arrogant full of shit assholes and they are still nice guys.

Yep I think you are a nice guy also Del [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink]

I know Del, and believe me... he's a nice guy! ROTFLMAO!!!!! :eek: ;)

Elkgunner, I wouldn sign up for his board, I really don't care for him, but to each his own. He threatend me with legal action, and a ass (see how them a's and s's work moosie)whuppin, and I don't even have a website.

Hey Whiskers,

If you didn't care for him, and I know how most of the people out West didn't care for him, who the hell liked him????

Hey Nut,
I think a few more people in Ohio should be out hunting.... It might be good for their "constitution", if you know what I mean...

Yeah what's up with that?
elkgrin.gif

There is that hunting related enough for you Nut?

Nut,

And I think you just kind of hit on why the Imaginary Corporal struggled. In the final analysis, he doesn't have much in common with hunters. Everybody else can agree/disagree, but we could all peel everything back to the fact we are hunters. He couldn't.

Back