Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Moose

Hello how is everyone. I’m new to the forum and really new to computers. So I’m trying to learn how to ask question post a thread. But I joined just to get review on hunts for moose in Alaska.
Don't know if you got any info on Moose hunts? I hunted Moose up in the Brooks Range just south of ANWR back in 2016 solo (fly in drop camp). Didn't get my moose but I was on an incredible bull for about 7 of the 9 days out there. Bit lesson for me was that I should have brought a pack raft. Except for 1 day he stayed on the other side of the river and the weather was pretty brutal. I'd do it again but I'd definitely bring a pack raft and I would definitely have brought a zero degree sleeping bag (mine was rated for 15 degrees but it just wasn't quite warm enough). I did bring a Seek Outside Tipi though with a wood stove which made it bearable most nights. Great experience but really expensive so I don't know if I'll get to do it again. Let me know if you have any questions - I just joined the forum myself.

Hello how is everyone. I’m new to the forum and really new to computers. So I’m trying to learn how to ask question post a thread. But I joined just to get review on hunts for moose in Alaska.
Hello and Welcome from Michigan!

Welcome. I’m new also. From idaho

Back