Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Moose Tenderloins Done Right

shrapnel

I always look forward to fall and elk tenderloins, as there is no better red meat. Maybe there is. This fall I was fortunate enough to not only get a moose permit, but even get the moose.

Marinated just a couple hours in Teriyaki and rice wine vinegar then seasoned with course ground black pepper and Lawrys seasoned salt. Put it on the smoker grill and cook at 320 degrees until juicy red in the center.

Wow, I feel sorry for the vegans that try to make broccoli taste like meat...

8CCCCA0F-98F2-4004-A69D-1DBF11CC9ECE.jpeg8BCD1D27-AD18-4B3A-98E3-F3F50F4D9961.jpegF4D2B56A-F099-4807-8124-2CB1C137BECD.jpeg

Looks Delicious... How does the Moose taste?

Quite easily could be the best game meat you will ever taste. I have eaten every wild animal you can imagine, including grizzly bear, but this could be the best meat you can get...

I always look forward to fall and elk tenderloins, as there is no better red meat. Maybe there is. This fall I was fortunate enough to not only get a moose permit, but even get the moose.

Marinated just a couple hours in Teriyaki and rice wine vinegar then seasoned with course ground black pepper and Lawrys seasoned salt. Put it on the smoker grill and cook at 320 degrees until juicy red in the center.

View attachment 166847View attachment 166848View attachment 166849
Looks delicious! You made my mouth water. How was it?

Ahh man that looks great!! I have not had the opportunity to try moose yet. I hope to remedy that one day.

Moose is by far the best meat I’ve ever ate, until I had Stone sheep back straps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back