Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Moose in Santa Fe

Don't worry, the soon-to-be-introduced wolves in Colorado will come down and take care of them for you :)
I completely agree. My wife and I are already planning an exit strategy from this state for many reasons. Wolves are one of many and will change hunting opportunities here in short order. I am looking forward to getting to a state that is both reasonable and sane. Neither of those terms apply to CO.

Local news mentioned that someone at either NMDGF/USFS thought it was the same bull seen up in Questa. Looking forward to collecting my first moose shed down in ABQ this spring...

Don't worry, the soon-to-be-introduced wolves in Colorado will come down and take care of them for you :)
You know NM is Colorado’s little brother when it comes to progressive stuff. Figure about <5yrs before we have a legislative action or vote and then we’ll have two subspecies.

I completely agree. My wife and I are already planning an exit strategy from this state for many reasons. Wolves are one of many and will change hunting opportunities here in short order. I am looking forward to getting to a state that is both reasonable and sane. Neither of those terms apply to CO.
Is there a state left that fits the criteria?? CO is definitely changing for the worse

Ya Dave, family and friends think we are a bit crazy. Life has been an adventure and we have seen a fair bit of the western US. 😁
To be honest, I didn't realize you had left Alaska! Guess I'm a bit behind. :rolleyes:

Back