Moose Herd in Big Horns

I do. It’s also no secret, unless you have max points you’re hoping for 1/1000 odds at the one random tag.

Moose in Hunt Area 1 are much, much more visible this time of the year (late May to later in June) than they are in September and October.

HA 1 is a good place to hunt moose (especially during archery season), but they probably won't be standing around during hunting season like they are now.

ClearCreek

Why do you need someone with experience? You can see them right there 30 yards from the highway for over 6 months of the year. Just have to shoot around the tourists and fly fishermen.

Working up there last fall I literally watched a guy do that. Fifty yards off the highway, fisherman about two hundred yards down stream. Hell of a hunt! (Easy pack out though!)

Working up there last fall I literally watched a guy do that. Fifty yards off the highway, fisherman about two hundred yards down stream. Hell of a hunt! (Easy pack out though!)

Whoever shot that moose probably wouldn’t apply for an APR bison hunt because hunting on private land isn’t sporting.

Back