Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Moose Forum

Welcome to Hunttalk zoo.

Oscar is the moose and head cheese here and will have to make the decision.
Might have to do a survey and see how much interest there is.
I hope you understand that it would be very hard for there to be a forum for every animal and thats why some get lumped together.

Randy

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT !!!

QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT
http://www.hunttalk.com

[This message has been edited by Chambo (edited 01-23-2001).]

Hummmmm I was told that ZOO wanted a Moose forum.... Zoo WHO?!?!?! HEhehe Zoo Who.....

OK Maybe it wasn't as funny as earlier.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Here's my .02, I love moose hunting as much as the next guy/gal but need some topics for the BIG GAME section. For right Now I will leave it lumped w/ BIG GAME. I have seen Kangaroo hunters too but wouldn't have enough posts to creat a seperate forum. When the posts become to overwhelming for Moose in the Big game they shall have their own site.....

BUT like usual this is OPEN for VOTE. So Vote away......

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

wink.gif
... I just like to Stimulate topics there Zoo..... Also, When You ever Move to IDAHO, I'll take ya Moose hunting. You still thinking about it?!?!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter

moose.gif

[/list]

Most definitely we are moving. Thanks for the offer, is it still a once in a lifetime draw? I hunted moose last fall in Newfoundland, and will be after them this fall in British Colombia. Keep the whitetail hunt in mind, I hunt in a very unique place.

Yep, Still once in a lifetime... I already got mine...

Check out www.elkaholic.com on "PAST HUNTS" on the Left side. I got mine w/ a bow. Wasn'
t a monster but he's still on my wall!!!

I also Have a Unique place w/ Bukoo Moosies!!!! I call them in w/ my "HUNTING" PAN
wink.gif
!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Do I have to take you up on that offer this year of I loose it because You're moving?!?!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter

moose.gif

[/list]

No real hurry Moosie, I'll be here 3 more hunting seasons. You can chose archery or rifle, I take vacation for both.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back