Caribou Gear Tarp

Montanna 900-20 elk

dgc1963

Can someone help me Ive been all over the Montanna web site and the web cant find the 20 plus units this tag covers
900-20 elk archery
Im not great with computers been searching for an hour or more im sure its one click on their website somewhere lol

Thanks Opencountry sometime I feel like such a dumba#$ trying to find this stuff on the websites

Thanks Opencountry sometime I feel like such a dumba#$ trying to find this stuff on the websites
You’re welcome. Everything on the FWP website under the hunt planner is unit specific and didn’t list the 900-20 units from what I could find.

You’re welcome. Everything on the FWP website under the hunt planner is unit specific and didn’t list the 900-20 units from what I could find.
OK prob why I couldnt find it searching 900-20 I knew they were the higher numbered units didnt think to try that
Thanks again another reason I love this site lots of folks willing to help Co. this yr going to apply for this tag with 4 pnts next that gives me lots of time to research units, draws ect for plan A,B n C

Scroll down to statewide proposals and you’ll see the portion talking about removing the 900-20. Something to watch for before planning too much on it.

Proposals are also covered here:

One thing Ive learned about hunting out west and living in the east is to be flexible so if that tag is removed Ill come up with another plan another reason I always look a few yrs ahead

Back