Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana & Wyoming vacation?

You could go north out of Sheridan and hit Rosebud battle field state park and then keep going north to US 212 and on to Little Big Horn battle field. The Rosebud battle was right before the Little Big Horn so if you are interested in the history it is not a bad Idea to take in Rosebud first.

I also like Yellowstone, but we decided not to visit this place again this year. Have you ever thought of going on a trip to Europe? My childhood dream of see Paris, Berlin, and other big cities in Europe. This year we'll fly to Berlin, and then we will buy train tickets and go to other cities. It'll be interesting for children. If they get tired, we will fly from one country to another by plane. There are a lot of historic places, museums, castles in Europe. For example, our son wants to go to Dracula's castle. He likes vampire horror movies and is interested in the mysterious museums of Romania. Try to persuade your family to go to Europe, and it'll be a great opportunity to enrich your impressions of the world.

Last edited:
The wife and I are planning a trip to Yellowstone this summer and looking for some other road trip destinations. Plan on taking I 90 to Buffalo Wy then into Southern Montana over to Yellowstone. Spend a few days in Yellowstone and then back through Central Wyoming to Chadrin Ne to visit family. We love western history stuff so we want to see custers last stand also Oregon trail sights. Any thoughts on any other nearby places to visit?
You will be driving right by Ft. Phil Kearney and the Fetterman battlefield between Buffalo and Sheridan. Worth a stop IMO. Amazing stories, indian massacres, white man massacres. Crazy horse. They rebuilt the fort and have an interpretive center.

My favorite part of that drive, and my wife and I do it every time we drive out there is to go over the Bighorns on 16 (out of Buffalo). I see so much wildlife (moose, elk, deer, etc), even in the summer, but love that drive.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back