Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana Unlimited

Awe yes the Montana unlimited deer tag. Let me shed some insight.

“Been glassing all day. Vacation pay, haven’t seen shit for damn near 3 days, wind is blowing in my face wasting my life away,
drag back home and drink my sorrows away.
It’s damn shame what Montana’s hunting’s gotten to for people like me and people like you. Wish I could just wake up and see a muley doe but I can’t no I can’t.
Living in a new world with an old soul. The rich men north of Townsend want to take public hunting away. They want to know what you shoot and know where you are. They don’t think you know but I know that you do.
Public land ain’t shit over hunted to no end. Because the rich men north of Townsend.” RIP unlimited. I got to go feed the damn cat.
Much better song than that cry baby trash that ginger with two first names came up with

Last edited:
Awe yes the Montana unlimited deer tag. Let me shed some insight.

“Been glassing all day. Vacation pay, haven’t seen shit for damn near 3 days, wind is blowing in my face wasting my life away,
drag back home and drink my sorrows away.
It’s damn shame what Montana’s hunting’s gotten to for people like me and people like you. Wish I could just wake up and see a muley doe but I can’t no I can’t.
Living in a new world with an old soul. The rich men north of Townsend want to take public hunting away. They want to know what you shoot and know where you are. They don’t think you know but I know that you do.
Public land ain’t shit over hunted to no end. Because the rich men north of Townsend.” RIP unlimited. I got to go feed the damn cat.
Feed the cat, or eat the cat?

I assume this must be a new thread about the 5600 or so R5 whitetail doe tags we can have 7 of? I can't wait to hunt the crap out of them. To be fair, I did not realize the OG thread was gone either until today. Also, I don't have any of those doe tags.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back