Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana tag Draw

We sure did. I was pointing out that there isn’t an expectation of it being Monday simply because it was a Monday last year, since the Monday didn’t occur during draw week.
Shrug shoulders, pay money. Expect nothing. Be delighted with mediocrity.
(ask for $10 million from the legislature).
Don’t forget the last part.

Haha . Look at it this way we can all be excited and plan for our Permit hunt for another week , then Monday or whenever results come it’ll be back to drawing board for gen tag. I actually am already prepared for that

Haha . Look at it this way we can all be excited and plan for our Permit hunt for another week , then Monday or whenever results come it’ll be back to drawing board for gen tag. I actually am already prepared for that
Or what about us that are still holding out to hopefully just get the general tag? Its like waiting for Christmas 25years ago! :)

Well next week we will find out! Im getting ready to put in for moose sheep and goat. If anyone draws and needs help let me know!

This is just like waiting for Christmas...put in Deer combo and point - estimated odds were all over the place dependent on whom i spoke with, so now I just watch the clock and the calendar :cool:
tock-tock, tick-tock...gonna be a long 5 days.

Reactions: LCH
This is just like waiting for Christmas...put in Deer combo and point - estimated odds were all over the place dependent on whom i spoke with, so now I just watch the clock and the calendar :cool:
tock-tock, tick-tock...gonna be a long 5 days.
Was 100% with a point last year so u should be good

Failed to buy a pref point last year and missed out! Won't do that again!

Just did my moose and sheep app...everytime I do anything with Montana I cant help but wonder why its it so Unnecessarily overly complicated.

How is it complicated?
Admittedly, when a non-res guy first reads the entire book and then goes online to attempt his first purchase, it isn't necessarily complicated, but it does require attention to detail - I personally think that is a good thing. No offense to anyone, but I wish Michigans system was more difficult and tag prices were much higher - we'd eliminate some of the weekend drunk litterbug "hunters" that are busy shooting all of our spikes and fork horns lol.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back