Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana Mule Deer Raffle

Only 6 days left for a shot at the dream!! Once an auction tag going to the highest bidder, BHA put in the work to make this a raffle tag. $20 a chance for the finest mule deer hunting Montana has to offer. 100% of the proceeds to back to FWP to help the species we all love, Mule deer. BHA is honored to offer such a valuable tag. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Your dreams could come true.

View attachment 324141View attachment 324142View attachment 324144View attachment 324143View attachment 324145
You can’t fool me those are Colorado deer

The elky welky guilt trip made me feel lowly enough to go out and buy one, but the BHA app declined 2 perfectly good credit cards. So much for my donation to MT's great deer hunting future.

The elky welky guilt trip made me feel lowly enough to go out and buy one, but the BHA app declined 2 perfectly good credit cards. So much for my donation to MT's great deer hunting future.
Hey I'm sorry you had that experience! Since this is technically gambling, credit cards aren't allowed by law. Debit or check only. I think that was addressed very early in this thread and it is also on the website. If I could change that law on my own I would. I think more people would have put in.

DONATION CONFIRMED
Receipt Enclosed: Thank You for Your Support of Mule Deer Management and Habitat in Montana!
Your donation was successfully processed on 04/24/2024 at 3:38 PM MST

I went back and forth on this raffle. Should you support a game agency that doesn’t value mule deer? In the end although not affiliated with BHA it was my own hype post that fired me up enough to buy a ticket. I haven’t shot a mule deer in Montana since 2015. I promise if I am lucky enough to get drawn in the raffle, a mule deer will die. (Even if it is a two point)

This 2-point's for you.
I went back and forth on this raffle. Should you support a game agency that doesn’t value mule deer? In the end although not affiliated with BHA it was my own hype post that fired me up enough to buy a ticket. I haven’t shot a mule deer in Montana since 2015. I promise if I am lucky enough to get drawn in the raffle, a mule deer will die. (Even if it is a two point)
Thank you both!

I dont at all disagree that fwp is mcfurking things up - but thats a seperate problem with different solutions.

I plan to make it to helena and raise hell. Encourage you to do the same.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back