MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana mountain whitetail

Rattled this guy in this morning. He came in faster than a fat cop trying to get free donuts. Full sprint and hit the skids at 30 yards. View attachment 300422
Beautiful buck - that’s my big goal this year & would be plumb tickled with one like that. Congrats!

Best one I’ve seen so far- and better than any mtn whitetail I’ve seen while hunting but hoping for one more like yours.
IMG_6145.jpeg

Congrats! Some day I’m going to try rattling and calling
Congrats! Some day I’m going to try rattling and calling
Beautiful buck - that’s my big goal this year & would be plumb tickled with one like that. Congrats!

Best one I’ve seen so far- and better than any mtn whitetail I’ve seen while hunting but hoping for one more like yours.
View attachment 300436
Hard to pass

View attachment 300436
The hardest thing about mountain whitetails is you often only have about 2 seconds to decide if they are big enough before they are gone. I’ve made a couple of mistakes over the years resulting in a lot of F bombs in the middle of the woods. Ground shrinkage is real.

A few years ago a friend found a dead head whitetail in the mtns here near where I live and in a place where I've often hunted elk but have never taken a whitetail. It was roughly 7500 ft in elevation. I've seen a few whitetails off and on, but nothing I'd consider a good buck. I taped the buck, and although it was "drunk taped" - you get the picture. Probably one of the best set of whitetail antlers I've measured.
IMG_4496.jpegIMG_4494.jpeg

A few years ago a friend found a dead head whitetail in the mtns here near where I live and in a place where I've often hunted elk but have never taken a whitetail. It was roughly 7500 ft in elevation. I've seen a few whitetails off and on, but nothing I'd consider a good buck. I taped the buck, and although it was "drunk taped" - you get the picture. Probably one of the best set of whitetail antlers I've measured.
View attachment 300570View attachment 300571
That’s an awesome buck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back