Montana Moose!!

Me either!! I have refreshed my bonus points page a few time this am and it still hasnt updated! maybe if I try a few more times it will work ;)

could be worse... we could go back to like it used to be. You didn't know you drew until the tag came in the mail.

Randy peaked my interest even earlier than normal this year with that post last week... I can say that he has officially ruined my day!! :)

I drew!!!! points again :(....

And next year will be a points only app while I'm in Korea.... lord knows I would draw everything available if I put in! I dont think the wife would be too excited about me hunting on my midtour! lol..

Goat, sheep, and moose are showing completed. More points all the way around for me again. Less than two months until antelope season starts to keep me motivated.

Got lucky and drew 312-20 bull moose. Going to do a quick scouting trip to check out the area and find camp sites in August when I drop my daughter off at MSU. Anyone know the area and willing to discuss antler size and configuration, camp sites, and general areas to check?
Thanks
Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back