Montana HD 270

Lol. I’m asking someone for their personal experience. I’ve actually put a lot of time in researching the HD we plan to hunt. I’m just trying to bring an old thread back to life that’s specifically about HD 270... Sorry I didn’t fully understand the Montana licensing. Seems like you might be losing sleep about that fact... based on your comments, I imagine you’re a crusty old man 🤣 cmon man.......
Lots of time in researching the unit , then why ask more questions?- apparently no time in researching how to apply for tags . Just go hunt , get out and walk and I’m confident you’ll have a great time . I know 0 about that unit or I would try help .

Lots of time in researching the unit , then why ask more questions?- apparently no time in researching how to apply for tags . Just go hunt , get out and walk and I’m confident you’ll have a great time . I know 0 about that unit or I would try help .
Why not ask questions about a fellow hunters experience? Even if I knew more then anyone about a unit. Having a discussion with other people is the point of a forum. I don't even care if I see any animals, I'm just excited to get out in the country.

anything that people can search online via Google about a unit especially animal numbers is too specific

There's very likely a reason the thread from 5 years ago didn't have any specific responses. I stopped hunting it years ago. There are animals there...time of foot trumps the information here.
Sadly I wont get the time of foot until I get out there this year. But I understand that. Same thing applies for whitetail hunting here in Maryland.

Did you not apply for 270 because of pressure, and possible opportunities in other units?
Many places the dead fall from past fires is so bad, even the elk won't go there. If there isn't much dead fall, there will be pressure. River bottom elk herd on private is doing well and doesn't get much pressure however.

I’m in my 30s . I do my research. I don’t let Fwp hand me a tag cuz I was lazy and inept and then go back on a talk forum asking for tips about the permit I shouldn’t have .

I’m in my 30s . I do my research. I don’t let Fwp hand me a tag cuz I was lazy and inept and then go back on a talk forum asking for tips about the permit I shouldn’t have .
What "tips" did I ask for again?

"In the past year, or two? How’d you like it? You camp in the backcountry? See a lot of animals?"

Oh yeah. None. Talk about inept.

You act like you've never #@)(*%* anything up in your life. If you haven't I feel bad for ya cause you probably haven't made it very far. Every once in awhile people #*^@#* stuff up and catch a lucky break. You can either stomp your feet and cry like a baby, or get over it and move on. We know which option you choose.

What "tips" did I ask for again?

"In the past year, or two? How’d you like it? You camp in the backcountry? See a lot of animals?"

Oh yeah. None. Talk about inept.

You act like you've never #@)(*%* anything up in your life. If you haven't I feel bad for ya cause you probably haven't made it very far. Every once in awhile people #*^@#* stuff up and catch a lucky break. You can either stomp your feet and cry like a baby, or get over it and move on. We know which option you choose.
LoL go hug your wife , she’ll tell you it’ll be ok !

I think you’re the one that needs to do that bud. You’re the one that’s been trollin every post I make cause you’re salty we got tags 🤣
Trolling ? Your quote my every post . And yea I am salty about it . Your too fn lazy and hopeless to get take care of business but yet get rewarded for it . I’m guessing your a Biden supporter.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back