Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana Gold bullets??

canvsbk

These guys' web order site is shut down and they aren't answering the phone....
Anybody know what's up with them? I understand all these guys are extremely busy now but to just close all communication down seems crazy to me.

I wish I knew because I need to place an order. Their site has been down for 4 or 5 days now. I don't think they are open on the weekends so maybe try Monday morning.

A buddy of mine recently received an order from them, took 'me 5 weeks to ship it. That's fine, I get it that everybody's busy, but it seems strange to shut down all lines of communication because of it. I have an order in house there now and can wait a while if need be...been just wondering what's going on out there.:confused:

just got an email from B&B Reloading...they just cancelled an order for bullets I ordered before Christmas. Sounds like a 5-6 month backorder from most manufacturers with expected price hikes. I would be surprised if the same isn't happening at MT Gold also.

Bullets showed up today but I'm too dam sick to even carry 'em to the bench. Wish those guys the best, I love their bullets!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back