Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana elk unit 421

Joe39

any help on an elk hunting unit in Montana? Unit 421 in cascade county. Much for elk hunting in the area? I’m moving out there this coming spring and hoping there’s some good elk hunting close. I’ll be on the west side of interstate 15 where we’re moving to. pewett creek area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ll be new to the state and can’t wait to start hunting.

You must mean Prewett Creek in Wolf Creek Canyon. Yep, you are moving to a good central spot for hunting, fishing, and lots of outdoor activities. Check out the Montana FWP website, start researching maps, get acquainted with some locals in Cascade and Wolf Creek and you will discover some places to explore, scout, and hunt.
You may want to nurture a friendship with someone who has pack horses.

You must mean Prewett Creek in Wolf Creek Canyon. Yep, you are moving to a good central spot for hunting, fishing, and lots of outdoor activities. Check out the Montana FWP website, start researching maps, get acquainted with some locals in Cascade and Wolf Creek and you will discover some places to explore, scout, and hunt.
You may want to nurture a friendship with someone who has pack horses.
Thanks a lot! I’m excited to get to know a few people in the area and learn the area. The more I explore the area I am realizing it may be a good investment to get a few pack horses.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back