Montana elk b drawing

Pagosa

Will the Montana elk b drawing results be posted this week? I'm hoping to draw a cow tag for Region 3. I thought the elk b results were usually posted mid-July and pronghorn in late July to early August.

Waiting as well... Very odd the time frame for release of tag info... Counts done... finish the drawings with the bulls... Meh, t'is what it is.

Thanks 8andcounting. The MT FWP is sometimes difficult for me to lookup information.

I would guess by this afternoon or tomorrow . Is it sad that im really excited/nervous to see if I drew a B deer muley tag? I know ill get bashed for that but where we hunt in region 4 ( private ranch ) there is so many doe's that its realistic to see 200-300 doe's a day . Bucks are all young and up and comers , but doe's are like flys so the rancher told us to apply for B tags besides our gen tags which we can also take a doe with this year if we don't see a big buck .

I was able to check this morning and it shows my wife drew her antlerless tag. I did not win the elk supertag....dang it. Best of luck

Wife got her cow tag for fort peck. I got my cow tag for the Crazies. Hopefully antelope this afternoon

I finally drew a elk b tag in Region 3, this was my 3rd year to apply as a resident. I should hopefully get one based on the elk numbers I seen last year. Good luck to those that drew, and I really hope I draw my first pronghorn tag in a couple weeks.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back