Montana court corruption

This is unsettling to say the least. I wish Judge McKinnon would
Comment.

Two Of America’s Richest Men Secretly Tried To Sway Montana’s Judicial Elections
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2016/05/05/montana-dark-money-judicial-race_n_9883750.html

WoW just WoW.... I still remember the radio ads..I remember jumping on the anti Sheehy bandwagon and not voting for the guy...after all it was easy who likes defense attorneys any way, and the Kalispel murders were still fresh in my mind..How was I to know the real driving force..typical of out of state land owners who visit a couple times a year but freak out over public access......I am ashamed over this and I contributed to this..Jesus

Money does not equal speech. Speech is still free. Rather, money equals being heard. They spent the money. People heard the message and voted based upon what money told them. I don't see the problem. Free Market, supply and demand. Those with the money make the rules. They worked harder and smarter and deserve to be rewarded with the ability to buy whatever and whoever they can, so long as they pay fair market value for their politicians and judges.

The left wing liberal criminal lover says that he is duty-bound to raise all defenses for his murdering client. Well, fiduciary duty requires, by law, that these honorable businessmen do what is in the best financial interests of their shareholders (even if they are the only shareholder). If they failed to do so, the shareholders could sue (or they could sue themselves) in a shareholder derivative action for failing to do their legally required duty. Corporations are, after all, people. Surely they are entitled to better representation than some murderer. And if the murderer happens to be a billionaire, well then, he can always buy a judge. After all, it's his duty.

Nothing to see here, folks, keep moving.

Back