Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana B tag Draws

Stone_Ice_1

I believe the Deer B and Elk B tag draws are supposed to occur this week. I see I still have extra bonus points for both as one of their numerous screw ups in all the drawings this year. Can't imagine the cluster**** of mistakes that will be coming up for this one. I should actually draw an Elk B tag this year with the points (since I never draw anything) and district I put in for but my confidence in FWP is at an all time low.

Big surprise, didn't draw my elk B tag. Applied in a district with a bunch of B tags being given out, have 3 points and nothing. I have lived in the Helena Area for 15 years now and have only drawn 2 elk B tags that entire time. Holding out on Deer B now, at least then maybe I can see that "successful" on something.

Big surprise, didn't draw my elk B tag. Applied in a district with a bunch of B tags being given out, have 3 points and nothing. I have lived in the Helena Area for 15 years now and have only drawn 2 elk B tags that entire time. Holding out on Deer B now, at least then maybe I can see that "successful" on something.
The wife didn’t draw with 5 points…🤷🏼‍♂️

I wonder if they will add yet another bonus point since I was unsuccessful on elk B. With the way this year is going with FWP I may still get the elk B tag in the mail.

i get the drawing in process, status, i cant see any of my stuff, bonus points , ect,,,,

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back